Easy Pork Egg Rolls
How to Make Easy Pork Egg Rolls
- 1I cooked my pork in my crock pot, season the way you like it. When done let cool some to where it is easy to shred,
- 2Place egg roll wrapper on cutting board, layer a slice of cheese, then ham, then some pork, top with a couple of slices of the green onions( i washed my onions and cut half the greens off, then sliced it down 4 times to make thin strips)
- 3Brush wrapper around edges with egg wash or water, rolls egg roll then fold in the ends, deep fry until golden brown, roll around some for even cooking, about 3 minutes total
- 4Make the pork gravy as directed ( i used 3/4 water then thinned down with 1/2 cup of the broth from the pork)
- 503/15/12 I made these tonight and I used Curly's pulled Pork ( sauceless) instead of making a roast, I think it was better with this pork, and I also thinned my gravy down with some soy sauce, was really good.