☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
1/2 lbpork, ground
1green bell pepper
1 can(s)jalapeno peppers
1 pkgmonterey jack cheese, shredded
1 can(s)tomato sauce, spicy
1 pkgmeat loaf mix
How to Make Easy Spicy Meat Loaf
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef and pork.
- Cut up the pepper and onion in small chunks.
- Add to the meat mixture.
- Mix the meat loaf mix as directed on package.
- Add to mixture and mix well.
- Place 1/2 of the mixture into a 9 x 12" roasting pan.
- Open can of jalapeno peppers and clean out seeds.
- Place 3 good size peppers on top of the mix in the pan.
- Cover with thin slices of monterey jack cheese.
- Cover with remaining meat loaf mix.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- 15 minutes before done, pour tomato sauce over top.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, gravy and a green salad and hot homemade bread.