Easy Sausage Macaroni Supper1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Easy Sausage Macaroni Supper
- 1Combine sausage, bell pepper and onion in large skillet.
- 2Cook over medium-high heat until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
- 3Stir in dry pasta and water.
- 4Cook stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes, or until mixture comes to a boil.
- 5Cover; reduce heat to low.
- 6Cook, stirring occasionally, for 14-16 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- 7Stir in evaporated milk and chili sauce.
- 8Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
- 9Cover; let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.