Easy Sausage Macaroni Supper1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Easy Sausage Macaroni Supper
- Combine sausage, bell pepper and onion in large skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in dry pasta and water.
- Cook stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes, or until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cover; reduce heat to low.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 14-16 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in evaporated milk and chili sauce.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover; let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.