Easy Peasey Pork Chops
How to Make Easy Peasey Pork Chops
- Place pork chops in a dish or casserole pan. This will be used to marinate the chops, so make sure it's at least 2 inches deep.
- Mix the garlic, caraway seeds, paprika, salt and wine in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the chops. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours, preferably over night.
- Remove the chops from the dish, set aside marinade mixture. Place chops on a heated pan, grill pan, or grill. Proceed to cook through.
- Pour marinade mixture into a small saucepan. Add sour cream and cook over medium heat, mixing well. Cook to a boil, reducing heat and allowing to simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Spoon a small amount of sauce over each chop. Serve and enjoy!