Easy Eggplant Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbbulk sausage
1 smallchopped onion
1egg, well beaten
1/2 cdry bread crumbs
1 tspbutter, melted
1/4 ccracker crumbs
How to Make Easy Eggplant Casserole
- Peel eggplant, and cut into 1 inch cubes; cook in a small amount of boiling water 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain. Let cool slightly.
- Cook sausage and onion until onion is tender and sausage is brown.
- Combine eggplant, sausage mixture, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Mix well, and spoon into a greased 1-quart casserole.
- Combine butter and cracker crumbs; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.