Easy CrockPot Roast Pork
4-5 lbpork roast - not pork tenderloin as you need some fat
4 pkgpork gravy mix
1/8 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Easy CrockPot Roast Pork
- Cut onions up into chunks and place in bottom of crockpot
- sprinkle pork with the salt and garlic powder and place on top of onions
- Sprinkle contents of pork gravy mixes over the pork
- Pour the water around the roast
- Cook on High for 5 hours or on low for 8-9 hours.
- If the gravy is too thick, add a little water, if not thick enough, add a little cornstarch/water to thicken it.