- pork chops nice ones
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, plus 3/4 of can with either water or milk or a combo
- onion chopped
- potatoes sliced about an inch thick
- garlic powder
- cajun seasoning
How to Make Easy Crock pot Porkchops dinner for 2
- 1spray bottom of crock lightly with veg oil. Add sliced potatoes covering the booton, over that put chopped onion and sprinkle with garlic powder and cajun seasoning.
- 2lay porkchops over top of that and sprinkle with garlic powder and cajun seasoning.
Mix the the cream of mushroom soup with the liquid then pour over the stuff in crock pot. then top with a light sprinkle of cajun seasoning. adds a nice glow to the pale soup.
- 3set crock to high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. serve with a veggie and you have a complete meal