Easy BBQ Sammies
Diane Hopson Smith
After eating all weekend really hearty, I made it simple!
- leftover bbq boneless country ribs
- hamburger buns
- bbq sauce, your choice, i used sweet baby rays
- fried dill pickles
How to Make Easy BBQ Sammies
- 1Chop up leftover ribs; heat over mediun heat; add BBQ sauce and heat until warm.
- 2For fried dill pickles, simple coat in a mixture of all-purpose flour that has been seasoned with salt and pepper. Fry over a medium high heat until golden.
- 3Serve BBQ on toasted buns, topped with fried dill pickles with a side of fries. YUM
- 4NOTE: Use any meat you prefer. Leftovers never go to waste in our house.