Easy Barbecue Pork Sandwiches1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 4 lb
- boneless pork roast
- garlic cloves, minced
- medium onion, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
How to Make Easy Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
- 1Place the roast, garlic and onion in a crock pot on high.
- 2Add the salt and pepper and a little bit of water.
- 3Cook on high until you can easily shred the pork roast with a fork--about 6-8 hours in crock pot.
- 4Remove the roast and shred the meat removing as much of the fat as possible and the bone.
- 5Strain the grease in the crock pot, keeping any bits of garlic and onion left and throwing out the grease.
- 6Place the shredded meat back into the crock pot, along with the bits of garlic and onion.
- 7Pour the barbecue sauce over all until the meat is covered and mix well.
- 8Continue cooking the pork in the crock pot for about three hours, on low.
- 9Serve the barbecue pork on kaiser rolls, onion rolls, pocketbook buns or any speciality hamburger bun.