Easy Barbecue Pork Sandwiches1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 lbboneless pork roast
4garlic cloves, minced
1medium onion, minced
·salt and pepper to taste
1bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
How to Make Easy Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
- Place the roast, garlic and onion in a crock pot on high.
- Add the salt and pepper and a little bit of water.
- Cook on high until you can easily shred the pork roast with a fork--about 6-8 hours in crock pot.
- Remove the roast and shred the meat removing as much of the fat as possible and the bone.
- Strain the grease in the crock pot, keeping any bits of garlic and onion left and throwing out the grease.
- Place the shredded meat back into the crock pot, along with the bits of garlic and onion.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over all until the meat is covered and mix well.
- Continue cooking the pork in the crock pot for about three hours, on low.
- Serve the barbecue pork on kaiser rolls, onion rolls, pocketbook buns or any speciality hamburger bun.