Easiest Slow Cooked Brown Sugar Ham
How to Make Easiest Slow Cooked Brown Sugar Ham
- 1Retrieve Crockpot from cabinet and make sure it is in good working order.
- 2Combine the two (2) different brown sugars and coat the bottom of the Crockpot with 3 cups of it.
- 3Trim the ham to fit in your crockpot and pat dry.
- 4Place the flat side (the side that exposes the inside of the ham) down and nestle in the brown sugar. Pour about half a can of the pineapple juice around the bottom of the ham.
- 5Get your knife and make a few small slits on the top & sides of the ham - And then pour the remaining pineapple juice over the top of the ham and pack remaining cups of brown sugar on top as well. Trying to get some of the juice & brown sugar inside the slits to let it marinade as it cooks.
- 6Set Crockpot temperature to high and cook for 5 hours or when desired tenderness occurs. You can also cook on low for 8-10 depending on the crockpot. Make sure to baste the ham, with juices on bottom, every hour to make sure the juices are incorporated inside the ham