Dutch's EASY-EASY Baby Back Ribs
How to Make Dutch's EASY-EASY Baby Back Ribs
- Rinse and cut the ribs into sections you like. I usually cut two bones. Don't worry about that membrane on the concave side, just forget about it.
- Rub them down well, front and back with the rub.
- Put lemon juice and water in a crock pot. (I use a large one)
- Pile the ribs in haystack style, so they have room for air to circulate.
- Cook on low for SIX hours, DON'T lift the lid to check. You should start smelling them at 5:30+
- Remove when they're done and using a pastry brush, liberally coat them with BBQ sauce of your choosing. They will be falling off the bone tender and juicy...
- I do these at least 2~3 times a month. Friends bring the ribs and ask me to cook for them.