Donna's Low-Fat Oven Baked Pork Chops
How to Make Donna's Low-Fat Oven Baked Pork Chops
- 1Allow pork chops to soak in buttermilk (in refrigerator) for
at least one hour.
- 2In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and
- 3Preheat oven to 425F and spray a cookie sheet
with non?stick spray oil.
- 4Spread mixture onto wax paper and dip
each pork chop in crumb mixture.
- 5Place chops on prepared cookie
sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chops are no
longer pink (internal temperature of 160F).