1 pkgtator tots or hashbrowns
1 largeonion (diced)
·salt and pepper
·cheese, shredded (optional)
1 pkgbacon (optional)
1 mediumpepper (optional)
1 can(s)mushrooms (optional)
How to Make Dog Food
- In a large skillet brown your sausage and onion, remove from skillet and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- 'In the same skillet brown your hash browns or tator tots, if using tator tots stir and turn often while cooking so they crumble apart, remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the skillet scramble your eggs. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all the above cooked ingredients into a large bowl and add shredded cheese if you are using the cheese.
- **Note** You can also add bacon, peppers, and mushrooms to this dish. If you do use bacon, peppers, and mushrooms be sure to add them to the sausage so that they will be fully cooked.