Delicious Pork Roast Recipe
·2 large onions, thinly sliced
·1-3 lb pork loin roast
1/2 tspfreshly ground black pepper
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1/2 csoy sauce
1 Tbspfreshly minced ginger root
·4 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsprice vinegar
2 Tbsphoisin sauce
How to Make Delicious Pork Roast Recipe
- Place sliced onions in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- n a small bowl, combine the salt & pepper; rub over meat. In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil and brown the pork on all sides. Transfer to slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce and ¼ cup hot water; pour over the pork
- Cover and cook in the slow cooker on low for 4-5 hours or until internal pork temperature reads 160°F.
- Remove the meat and onions from the slow cooker and keep warm. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and ¼ cup cold water. Slowly stir into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 20-30 minutes or until thickened, stirring a couple of times. Slice the pork and serve with onions and sauce.