DEB'S sausage,peppers and onions
This is my own recipe and I always forget to time how much time it takes stuff to cook. I think if you cook alot you will understand just how to do this and probably add your own stuff.
The flavors are so good together!
- green bell peppers
- orange bell pepper
- yellow bell pepper
- red bell pepper
- onion, quartered
- 5 lb
- potatoes peeled and cut into chunks.
- 2 pkg
- cheddar sausage, cut up
- 1 pkg
- smoked sausage, cut up
How to Make DEB'S sausage,peppers and onions
- 1First get everything cut-up and ready to go.
- 2Put potatoes in pan with a little oil, cover and cook potatoes chunks on medium-high until almost tender.Uncover and add peppers and onions. cook til potatoes are browned and vegetables are tender.( Your frying the taters).
- 3You can cook sausage in frying pan.I cook mine in the oven at 350 mixing every now and then. Then when I know that the potatoes are almost done I will put the broiler on to brown my sausage.
- 4Then I mix everything together juices and all.