Kendra W. Raymond
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- hot dogs
- mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, grilled onions
How to Make Danger Dogs
- 1Wrap bacon around hot dogs, corkscw-style. Secure bacon to the hot dog using wooden toothpicks.
- 2Grill hotdogs as normal. They are done when the bacon is crispy. If you prefer less-crispy bacon, the hot dogs can be partially cooked before attaching the bacon. You can then grill as desired.
- 3Remove all toothpicks and place Danger Dogs in hot dog buns.
- 4FUN PART: Now you can customize your Danger Dogs! Top with traditional condiments, if desired. Or, serve your dogs "street style", adding mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and grilled onions. Or, you can really get creative and add toppings of your choice!
- 5Have fun customizing your Danger Dogs!