Kendra W. Raymond
★★★★★ 2 votes5
·mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, grilled onions
How to Make Danger Dogs
- Wrap bacon around hot dogs, corkscw-style. Secure bacon to the hot dog using wooden toothpicks.
- Grill hotdogs as normal. They are done when the bacon is crispy. If you prefer less-crispy bacon, the hot dogs can be partially cooked before attaching the bacon. You can then grill as desired.
- Remove all toothpicks and place Danger Dogs in hot dog buns.
- FUN PART: Now you can customize your Danger Dogs! Top with traditional condiments, if desired. Or, serve your dogs "street style", adding mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and grilled onions. Or, you can really get creative and add toppings of your choice!
- Have fun customizing your Danger Dogs!