- 1 head of cabbage sliced in long slivers
- 1 pckg bacon, sliced into small pieces before or after you cook it....depends on how you want to do it.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- lachoy soy sauce---this brand only or it will not taste right.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 lb of spaghetti noodles: depends on how many noodles you personally like.
How to Make DAD'S CABBAGE SPAGHETTI
- 1Start your water for noodles and cook them whenever water is boiling.
- 2Fry onion and bacon up until bacon is very crisp. Drain about 1/2 the oil off and keep the rest in the pan with bacon and onion.
Add the eggs and break up as it cooks.
- 3Add the cabbage.
- 4Once the cabbage is soft and tender, take it all and put in big stock pot.
- 5Then mix all together with noodles and soy sauce and salt and pepper to taste.