crunchy honey garlic pork chops
6-9pork chops not to thick
1 tspsalt and pepper
1 tspgarlic powder
·canola oil or vegetable oil for fryimg
FOR THE GLAZE
1 1/2 choney
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 dash(es)cayenne pepper or to your taste
1/2 csoy sauce
How to Make crunchy honey garlic pork chops
- Whisk the eggs and 4 tablespoons water together in a shallow dish.
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder in another shallow dish.
- Dip the chops in the flour then over into the egg. Then back over into the flour once again.
- This is what puts the extra crispy coating on the chops.
- Be sure to get plenty of flour on in this last coating then shake them a little and place in a pan with about half inch of oil.
- Be sure the oil is hot but not to hot or the chops will cook to fast. You need to get it good and hot and then turn to about medium.
- Cook for about 6 minutes on each side. Try not to turn more than twice or your breading will come off.
- Remove from the pan to a 9x13 baking dish. Saute the garlic a little in the butter.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, cayenne and ginger. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Watch this carefully because it will foam and might boil over.
- Pour half the glaze over the chops. Flip them over and pour the other half over the other side.
- Place uncovered in a preheated 350 oven for about 20-25 minutes. This sets the glaze and finishes them to be sure they are cooked through.