★★★★★ 2 votes5
- potatoes, scrubbed and sliced
- 1/4 c
- chopped onion
- 1.5 c
- sauerkraut, rinsed, drained
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- unsweetened pineapple juice
- pork chops, thick, trimmed
How to Make Crockpot Sweet/Sour Kraut with Pork Chops
- 1Put potatoes in crockpot.
- 2Top with chopped onion.
- 3Combine sauerkraut, (1 can) with brown sugar and pineapple juice.
- 4Spoon over potatoes.
- 5Top with pork chops which have been trimmed of fat.
- 6Season with pepper to taste.
- 7Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- 8Serve with rye bread and microwave baked apples.