★★★★★ 2 votes5
2potatoes, scrubbed and sliced
1/4 cchopped onion
1.5 csauerkraut, rinsed, drained
1 Tbspbrown sugar
1/2 cunsweetened pineapple juice
2pork chops, thick, trimmed
How to Make Crockpot Sweet/Sour Kraut with Pork Chops
- Put potatoes in crockpot.
- Top with chopped onion.
- Combine sauerkraut, (1 can) with brown sugar and pineapple juice.
- Spoon over potatoes.
- Top with pork chops which have been trimmed of fat.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Serve with rye bread and microwave baked apples.