Crockpot Porkloin and Carrots
- pork tenderloin
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- seasoned salt or salt free herb blend of your choice
How to Make Crockpot Porkloin and Carrots
- 1Remove pork tenderloin from packaging and rinse with cool water. Pat dry with a paper towel. Add to the slow cooker and season with seasoned salt or herb blend of your choice.
- 2Place the carrots around the sides of the tenderloin (or if the meat takes up most of the bottom of the slow cooker, then place them on the bottom and then add meat).
- 3Add the cans of mushroom soup to a medium bowl and stir. Pour over the tenderloin and carrots evenly.
- 4Cook on low 6-8 hours.