Crockpot Pork Dinner
1 lbpork loin country-style ribs, cut into serving pieces
1.5 capple cider
2 lbred potatoes, small
16 ozcarrots, into 2 inch chunks
1onion, coarsely chopped
1small cabbage, shredded
1 tspcaraway seeds
How to Make Crockpot Pork Dinner
- In a large plastic bag combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Drop meat into bag and coat pork loin country-style ribs with flour mixture; reserve leftover flour.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook meat a few pieces at a time, until well browned on all sides, removing pieces as they brown.
- Reduce heat to medium, into drippings in skillet, stir reserved flour until blended.
- Gradually stir in apple cider.
- Simmer to thicken to gravy.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In 6 quart crockpot add potatoes, carrots, onions and cabbage.
- Sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Top with meat.
- Pour on gravy.
- Cover crockpot and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.