Crockpot Pork Dinner
- 1 lb
- pork loin country-style ribs, cut into serving pieces
- 1/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1.5 c
- apple cider
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 lb
- red potatoes, small
- 16 oz
- carrots, into 2 inch chunks
- onion, coarsely chopped
- small cabbage, shredded
- 1 tsp
- caraway seeds
How to Make Crockpot Pork Dinner
- 1In a large plastic bag combine flour, salt and pepper.
- 2Drop meat into bag and coat pork loin country-style ribs with flour mixture; reserve leftover flour.
- 3In large skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook meat a few pieces at a time, until well browned on all sides, removing pieces as they brown.
- 4Reduce heat to medium, into drippings in skillet, stir reserved flour until blended.
- 5Gradually stir in apple cider.
- 6Simmer to thicken to gravy.
- 7Remove from heat and set aside.
- 8In 6 quart crockpot add potatoes, carrots, onions and cabbage.
- 9Sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- 10Top with meat.
- 11Pour on gravy.
- 12Cover crockpot and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8-10 hours.