- 4 lb
- pork tenderloin
- 1/2 c
- soy sauce, dark
- 1 c
- vermouth, dry
- 2 Tbsp
- ginger (chopped fresh - about 2 inches)
- 6 clove
- garlic (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh tarragon or 1 tsp. dried
How to Make Crockpot Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- 1Rinse meat and put in large baggie.
- 2Chop ginger, garlic and tarragon put in same baggie.
- 3Pour liquids into same baggie.
- 4Marinate overnite, or at least several hours, turning occasionally.
- 5Put in crock pot at high setting and cook 4 hours or so. Drain and serve. Can use juices to serve with noodles or rice if you like. You can also make this low and slow in the oven.