Crockpot Lemon Porkchops
How to Make Crockpot Lemon Porkchops
- 1Whisk together equal amounts of water and ketchup (it usually takes at least two cups of each to cover the chops completely in the crockpot). Set aside.
- 2Slice lemon into enough slices that each chop has it's own slice.
- 3Lay first two chops in bottom of crockpot; top each chop with a lemon slice; pour 1/2 of ketchup and water mixture over the chops (carefully so as not to disturbe the lemon slices).
- 4Lay next two chops on top of previous chops; top with lemon slices; cover with remaining ketchup and water mixture (if necessary, an additional cup of ketchup and cup of water can be combined and added to the pot to completely cover the chops).
- 5Cook on medium for 6 hours.
- 6Remove CAREFULLY from crockpot to serve - the meat will be VERY tender and may fall apart! Salt and pepper to taste!