1 lbbulk sausage
1 mediumonion, chopped
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 tspitalian seasoning
1 tspdried oregano
1 15 ozcan tomato sauce
1 6 ozcan tomato paste
1 15 ozcan italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1 12 ozpackage oven-ready lasanga noodles
1 15 ozpackage cottage cheese
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 8 ozpackage shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Crockpot Lasagna
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain any excess fat.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and oregano; stir until well blended and then cook until heated through.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage, Parmesan, and Mozzarella cheeses.
- Spoon or ladle a layer of the sauce and meat mixture onto the bottom of the crock pot; add a double layer of the oven-ready lasagna noodles (break noodles to fit into the pot).
- Top noodles with a portion of the cheese mixture; repeat layers of sauce, noodles, and cheeses.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 3 hours.