Crockpot Garlic & Lemon Pork Loin
Here is a recipe that will not take any time at all of your time. Put it on and forget it. My kind of meal.
You may add your veggies if you like, but I prefer to cook mine seperate. The veggies seem to cook up too much to our liking, since the meat cooks for so long.
Dress it up..........or leave it alone.
It's entirely up to you.
- 2 pkg
- mccormicks dry pork gravy mix (optional)
- mashed potatoes with ?
- veggies of choice that go with pork
How to Make Crockpot Garlic & Lemon Pork Loin
- 1Spary your crockpot with cooking spray.
Purchase a Garlic and Lemon Pork Loin Roast at your market.
Remove plastic packaging and put into Crockpot.
- 2Set temperature control on high for two (2) hours.
After two hours, continue cooking on low for another two(2) hours.
If you do not have a temp control on yours, cook it on high for two hours and test it to see if it is done, by using a fork. If it goes in easily, it is done. If not, continue cooking checking each hour.
- 3for those of you with a temp control: this can be cooked even longer but it will fall apart on you. I have made this time and time again and it is just the right time for making perfect cuts.
Serve with mashed potatoes and veggies of choice with Pork
You may take McCormicks packaged Pork Gravy mix and use two pks to make a gravy with the juice from the Pork. It is up to you. If no gravy..........use Butter for potatoes or mix in a cup of sour cream and chives. ENJOY