·6 hotdogs(i like nathans all-beef)
·10 3/4 oz. can condensed tomato soup.
·2 cups milk.
·1 tsp. prepared mustard
·1/2 cup chopped onions
·1/4 cup green peppers
·1/8 tsp. black pepper.
·8 oz. cooked noodles(your choice i like medium-wide.
·1 cup chedder cheese/shredded
How to Make Crockpot Franks And Noodles
- place all ingredients in crockpot,except cheese and the noodles.
- Stir and blend well.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- STIR OCCASSIONALLY
- During last hour of cooking,stir in the cooked noodles and cheese.
- More cheese can be added if you desire.
- Great for kids sleepovers and parties too!