How to Make Crock Pot Roast Pork
- 1Rub pork roast with salt and pepper
- 2cut 10 slits on top of pork rast and insert sliced garlic into slits.
- 3Broil pork roast for about 5 minutes in the oven. Makes the meat so much better, it seals the juices in. I have been known to just sear the meat in a hot fry pan.
- 4put onion slices in the bottom of crock pot. Place pork roast on top of onion and add cloves, bay leaves, water and soy sauce to crockpot.
- 5Cook on high 5 to 6 hours, low 10 to 12 hours.