Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- small boneless pork butt (approx 3-4 pounds)
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 12 oz can beer
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp
- hickory flavoring (i.e. i used durkee hickory seasoning - but you could use something different but similar)
- ground black pepper
- 1 c
- bbq sauce- whatever brand is your favorite
How to Make Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 1Put pork butt into crock pot. Combine soup mix, beer, garlic, hickory flavor and pepper; pour over the pork. Add water to the crock pot.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 3Once pork is cooked through and tender, remove the pork from the crock pot; remove excess fluids and place pork back in crock pot. Using two forks,pull pork apart until it is fully shredded.
- 4Add your favorite BBQ sauce to the pork and combine. The amount of sauce you use will vary depending on your preference and the size of the pork butt you used.
- 5Serve on toasted buns.