- 21/2 lb
- boneless pork shoulder
- 1 Tbsp
- jamaican jerk seasoning (dry)
- 1/4 tsp
- dried thyme leaves
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 c
- 2 c
- barbecue sauce
- sandwich buns or flour tortillas (8-10 inch)
How to Make Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 1Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Remove fat from pork. Rub jerk seasoning over pork; sprinkle with thyme. Place pork in slow cooker. Sprinkle with onion. Pour cola over pork.
- 2Cover; cook on low heat setting 8-10 hours.
- 3Remove pork from slow cooler; reserve 1/2 cup juices. Use 2 forks to pull pork into shreds. Place pork in slow cooker. Stir in barbecue sauce and reserved juices. Increase hear setting to High. Cover; cooker 30-45 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon filling into buns and enjoy.