- pork chops
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 10-oz can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large
- onion, sliced
- 12 oz
- evaporated milk
How to Make Crock Pot Pork Chops and Gravy
- 1Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- 2Brown in oil. Drain. Transfer to slow cooker.
- 3In separate bowl, whisk together mushroom soup, onion, and evaporated milk until smooth.
- 4Pour over chops.
- 5Cook on High 3 to 4 hours, or Low 6 to 8 hours.
To increase flavor, stir 1/2 to 1 cup sour cream, or 1/4 cup sherry, into mixture during last 30 minutes of cooking time.