Crock pot BBQ ribs
- rack ribs cut into serving portions of 2-3 ribs a piece
- 1 Tbsp
- meat tenderizer, seasoned
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder with parsley
- 1/2 tsp
- southwest maple bbq seasoning
- 1 tsp
- rib rub
- pepper to taste
- 1 c
- bbq sauce
- 1/3 c
- brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- liquid smoke
How to Make Crock pot BBQ ribs
- 1Mix garlic seasoning, meat tenderizer, rib rub, southwest maple and pepper together. that is the rub. Sprinkle onto all the ribs and put into the crock pot on low for 7 hours.
Then drained it and add a sauce (2/3 cup Favorite BBQ sause and 1/3 cup brown sugar) and cooked on low for 1 hour.
- 3Easy baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese sauce.
1 baking potato per person
frito's mild cheddar cheese. (IN a can in chip isle)
Wash and poke each potato a cpouple times and put in microwave for 5 minutes. turn and heat 2-5 minutes depending on how many potatoes you have.
In the mean time chop the broccoli heads of the stock about 1-2 flowers per potato. put in boiling water 5 minutes and drain.
Slice potato down the middle length ways and fill with broccoli and cover with cheese. put in microwave 45-1 minutes each and serve