Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
Jo Ann Duren
1 pkgcrock-pot bbq pulled pork seasoning
3 lbboneless pork shoulder, picnic, or boston butt, well trimmed
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/3 ccider vinegar
1 cwater (i use coca cola instead)
How to Make Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Mix entire seasoning packet with coca-cola, ketchup, brown suga, and vinegar until blended. Pour over pork.
- Cover and cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Remove pork from slow cooker. Shred, using two forks. Return meat to slow cooker. Mix with sauce and heat before serving.
- DO NOT REMOVE COVER DURING COOKING.
- Makes 1 Family Meal.