How to Make Crock Pot Barbeque Ribs...YUM...
- 1Season Rack of Ribs on both sides
Cut in half to place in Crock Pot for cooking
- 2Your choice: Braise ribs ontop of stove before adding to crock pot... makes them look better but not taste any better.. I don't bother :)
- 3Place 1/4 cup of barbeque sauce on bottom of crock pot
Layer ribs with sauce on each layer ( this recipe that would just be twice)
Top remainder of sauce on top of ribs
- 4It is important that rib are completely covered in pot
Cook for 3-4 hrs. Covered until Meat falls off the bone :)
I start this on LOW and put temp to High if Liquid seems thin... at least 2 HRS. at end of cooking.
- 5Low and Slow is Delicious!