How to Make Crock Pot Apple Glazed Pork Roast
- 1rub roast with salt and pepper to season. brown the roast under broiler to remove excess fat, drain well.
- 2core and quarter apples. place apple quarters in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 3place roast on top of apples. combine apple juice, brown sugar and ginger. spoon over roast, moistening well.
- 4cover, cook on low for for 10-12 hours or until done.
- 5note: this recipe can also be made with apricots. can also make this with pork chops so yummy.