Creamy Onion-Smothered Pork Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4pork tenderloin chops
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 tspbeef bouillon
2 Tbspsteak sauce
How to Make Creamy Onion-Smothered Pork Chops
- Slash edges of pork chops.
- Combine flour and sage.
- Dredge chops in flour.
- Place in casserole with tenderloin inside.
- Top with onion.
- Whisk soup, milk, bouillon, steak sauce and remaining flour until smooth.
- Pour over chops, coating all.
- Cover and microwave at 30% for 15 minutes.
- Turn and rearrange chops and push beneath sauce.
- Cover and microwave 15 more minutes at 30%, then let stand for 10 minutes.
- Skim off excess fat and serve.