Creamy Onion-Smothered Pork Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- pork tenderloin chops
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tsp
- beef bouillon
- 2 Tbsp
- steak sauce
- 1/4 c
How to Make Creamy Onion-Smothered Pork Chops
- 1Slash edges of pork chops.
- 2Combine flour and sage.
- 3Dredge chops in flour.
- 4Place in casserole with tenderloin inside.
- 5Top with onion.
- 6Whisk soup, milk, bouillon, steak sauce and remaining flour until smooth.
- 7Pour over chops, coating all.
- 8Cover and microwave at 30% for 15 minutes.
- 9Turn and rearrange chops and push beneath sauce.
- 10Cover and microwave 15 more minutes at 30%, then let stand for 10 minutes.
- 11Skim off excess fat and serve.