Creamy Italian sausage with pasta
Regina Smith Stuteville
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- jimmy dean italian sausage
- 3 can(s)
- cream of potato soup (campbell's)
- 1 medium
- salt and pepper
- 1 pkg
- swiss cheese
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg
- amish kitchens extra wide egg noodles
- walmart carries this
How to Make Creamy Italian sausage with pasta
- 1You will need a stock pot to cook the pasta in, and a skillet to cook the sausage.
- 2In skillet on medium heat,cook sausage and onion tell meat is done, than drain. Return meat mixture to skillet on Low heat.
- 3Add all cans of potato soup to sausage and stir together.than add milk and keep string tell all mixture is combined together. Should be like a consistency - like gravy. Add salt and pepper to taste than simmer for about 20 min.
- 4While that is simmering add water to the stock pot and bring to a boil. Add the bag of pasta and cook tell done and drain. The gravy mixture should be ready, pour half of the pasta in the bottom of the stock pot, set rest of pasta to the side. Add 4 to 5 slices of the Swiss cheese on top of the pasta,than add half of the gravy, stir cheese,gravy and the pasta together. Repeat with the remaining pasta and gravy as before. Than add a few more slices of Swiss on top and cover tell cheese melts on top.
Serve with a side of salad and bread
Sprinkle pasta with Parmesan and ENJOY :O)