- 1 lb
- yukon potatoes, sliced thin
- 8 oz pkg reduced-fat cream cheese w/ chives, softened
- 3/4 c
- milk, i used 1%
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- dried tarragon
- 8 oz
- cooked ham, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb
- asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 2" pieces
How to Make Creamy ham/potato bake w/ asparagus
- 1Heat oven to 400. Spray 1-1/2 quart casserole dish w/ cooking spray. In lg saucepan, cook potatoes in water, covered, until tender, about 5-8 mins, drain, transfer to a bowl.
- 2In same pan, combine cream cheese, milk, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese. Whisk until smooth over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in tarragon.
- 3Layer potatoes, ham, and asparagus in casserole dish. Pour cream cheese sauce over mix. Bake, covered 20 mins. Uncover and sprinkle w/ remaining parmesan cheese. Bake 10 more mins.