Creamy Ham & Peas Over Spuds
4 Tbspvegetable oil
2 cleftover cooked ham, diced
11/2 to 2 cmilk, ( may not need all the milk )
1 tspground black pepper
1 cfrozen green peas
How to Make Creamy Ham & Peas Over Spuds
- In medium sized skillet over medium heat, add oil and ham then cook ham until lightly browned.
- Add flour and stir until it looks slightly browned.
- Then add milk a little at a time, stir until gravy is as thick as you like it.
- After making the gravy, season with as much salt and pepper as you like.
- Add peas then and let the gravy simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes or until peas are heated through.
- Serve over your choice of starch.