Creamy Ham & Peas Over Spuds
How to Make Creamy Ham & Peas Over Spuds
- 1In medium sized skillet over medium heat, add oil and ham then cook ham until lightly browned.
- 2Add flour and stir until it looks slightly browned.
- 3Then add milk a little at a time, stir until gravy is as thick as you like it.
- 4After making the gravy, season with as much salt and pepper as you like.
- 5Add peas then and let the gravy simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes or until peas are heated through.
- 6Serve over your choice of starch.