Creamy Ham and Spinach Potatoes
- 3 c
- potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 oz
- cream cheese
- 1/2 lb
- velveeta cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- whole milk
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- 3-4 c
- tightly packed fresh baby leaf spinach
- 1 c
- chopped/cubed ham
- additional sour cream, salsa, and spinach optional
How to Make Creamy Ham and Spinach Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Boil potatoes on high for 5 minutes or until they just start to break but they are still crisp. Drain.
- 3Add cream cheese, velveeta, butter, milk, and spinach to a medium sized pot and melt together on medium heat. Do not boil. As soon as all are melted and combined, remove from heat. Stir in salsa and sour cream.
- 4Combine ham chunks, potatoes, and cream spinach mixture in a covered baking dish. Bake in oven 20-25 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and let stand covered until it stops bubbling, about 5 minutes. Uncover, let cool, and serve.
- 6Top with additional fresh spinach, sour cream, and salsa if desired.
(Please note that I used real salted butter and whole milk, if you use another the quality of this dish may not be the same.)