Creamy Ham and Spinach Potatoes
3 cpotatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
4 ozcream cheese
1/2 lbvelveeta cheese
1/2 cwhole milk
1/4 csour cream
3-4 ctightly packed fresh baby leaf spinach
1 cchopped/cubed ham
·additional sour cream, salsa, and spinach optional
How to Make Creamy Ham and Spinach Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Boil potatoes on high for 5 minutes or until they just start to break but they are still crisp. Drain.
- Add cream cheese, velveeta, butter, milk, and spinach to a medium sized pot and melt together on medium heat. Do not boil. As soon as all are melted and combined, remove from heat. Stir in salsa and sour cream.
- Combine ham chunks, potatoes, and cream spinach mixture in a covered baking dish. Bake in oven 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand covered until it stops bubbling, about 5 minutes. Uncover, let cool, and serve.
- Top with additional fresh spinach, sour cream, and salsa if desired.
(Please note that I used real salted butter and whole milk, if you use another the quality of this dish may not be the same.)