Creamy Champagne Dill Pork Chops
Lisa G. Sweet Pantry Gal
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The creamy dill melds so wonderfully with the succulent chops! Place on a bed of noodles for an easy weeknight go-to meal. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Creamy Champagne Dill Pork Chops
- Mix sour cream dill, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Brown onions and pork chops, remove pork chops.
- Deglaze pan with champagne, making sure to lift all bits from the bottom of the pan. When combined add sour cream mixture, whisk.
- Add pork chops back in the pan, stir, simmer on low heat covered for 20-25 min.
- Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes. Top with fresh dill.