Crazy Standing Pork Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- loin pork chops, lean
- onions, sliced
- 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- spices, your choice
How to Make Crazy Standing Pork Chops
- 1Stand chops in crockpot, thin side down.
- 2Sprinkle with salt, pepper and spices of your choice.
- 3Cover with the onion slices, which have been separated into rings.
- 4Place butter on top, and cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or until chops are tender and onions are done.
- 5The result is moist, tender chops with a deep brown color as if broiled in the oven.