Crazy Standing Pork Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4loin pork chops, lean
·salt to taste
·pepper to taste
·spices, your choice
How to Make Crazy Standing Pork Chops
- Stand chops in crockpot, thin side down.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and spices of your choice.
- Cover with the onion slices, which have been separated into rings.
- Place butter on top, and cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or until chops are tender and onions are done.
- The result is moist, tender chops with a deep brown color as if broiled in the oven.