Cranberry Pork Chops
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)whole berry cranberry sauce
12 ozbottled catalina dressing
1 pkglipton onion soup mix
How to Make Cranberry Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cranberry sauce, Catalina dressing, and onion soup together.
- In a 13x9 glass dish, place a ladlefull of mixture. Spread out on dish. Place 4-8 chops over sauce.
- Spoon the rest of the sauce over the chops.
- Bake for 1 hour until pork is cooked to your liking.
- I like to serve this with rice as an accompaniment because this sauce is too good to waste.