Cranberry Pork Chops
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- whole berry cranberry sauce
- 12 oz
- bottled catalina dressing
- 1 pkg
- lipton onion soup mix
- pork chops
How to Make Cranberry Pork Chops
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix cranberry sauce, Catalina dressing, and onion soup together.
- 3In a 13x9 glass dish, place a ladlefull of mixture. Spread out on dish. Place 4-8 chops over sauce.
- 4Spoon the rest of the sauce over the chops.
- 5Bake for 1 hour until pork is cooked to your liking.
- 6I like to serve this with rice as an accompaniment because this sauce is too good to waste.