Cranberry Cream Cheese Pork Chops
How to Make Cranberry Cream Cheese Pork Chops
- 1Cut pork chops in the center to make a pocket. Then season them with you favorite seasoning. (I season my pork with greek seasoning from Osceola Cheese Factory.) But any seasoning will work.
- 2Heat a large skillet with about 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- 3Brown chops until they are golden. About 20 minutes.
- 4While chops are browning mix together cream cheese and cranberry sauce. Make sure it is mixed well or you will have clumps in the sauce.
- 5Cook stuffing on stovetop according to box directions.
- 6Place the cooked chops in a 9x9 pyrex pan. Stuff them with the cranberry cream cheese mixture. Poor remaining mixture over the top of chops. Then poor stuffing over the top.
- 7Bake for approximately 15 minutes covered and then uncovered for the last 5 minutes.