Cranberry Cream Cheese Pork Chops
How to Make Cranberry Cream Cheese Pork Chops
- Cut pork chops in the center to make a pocket. Then season them with you favorite seasoning. (I season my pork with greek seasoning from Osceola Cheese Factory.) But any seasoning will work.
- Heat a large skillet with about 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Brown chops until they are golden. About 20 minutes.
- While chops are browning mix together cream cheese and cranberry sauce. Make sure it is mixed well or you will have clumps in the sauce.
- Cook stuffing on stovetop according to box directions.
- Place the cooked chops in a 9x9 pyrex pan. Stuff them with the cranberry cream cheese mixture. Poor remaining mixture over the top of chops. Then poor stuffing over the top.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes covered and then uncovered for the last 5 minutes.