★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 c
- hot water
- 1/2 c
- dried craisins
- 1 c
- apple sauce with cinnamon
- splash of balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 lb
- boneless pork loin or boneless pork chops
- roasted garlic and herb seasoning to taste
How to Make Cranberry Apple Pork Loin
- 1Add craisins to hot water and let re-hydrate at least 10 minutes.
- 2Sprinkle pork with garlic and herb seasoning and let marinate while craisins soak.
- 3When craisins are soft drain excess water and put in blender with apple sauce and vinegar. Puree' till smooth.
- 4Add craisin mixture to pork and let marinate at least one hour. If marinating overnight (which is best) place in refrigerator.
- 5When ready to cook allow pork to come to room temperature. Heat skillet or saute' pan (with lid) to searing. Add pork and brown on one side.
- 6Flip over and pour remaining marinade over pork. Add lid and lower temp to medium. Cook covered till pork reaches internal temp of 160 degrees (as read on meat thermometer)
- 7Let rest 10 minutes so juices re-destribute into meat. Slice and serve.