★★★★★ 1 vote5
3/4 chot water
1/2 cdried craisins
1 capple sauce with cinnamon
3splash of balsamic vinegar
1-2 lbboneless pork loin or boneless pork chops
·roasted garlic and herb seasoning to taste
How to Make Cranberry Apple Pork Loin
- Add craisins to hot water and let re-hydrate at least 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle pork with garlic and herb seasoning and let marinate while craisins soak.
- When craisins are soft drain excess water and put in blender with apple sauce and vinegar. Puree' till smooth.
- Add craisin mixture to pork and let marinate at least one hour. If marinating overnight (which is best) place in refrigerator.
- When ready to cook allow pork to come to room temperature. Heat skillet or saute' pan (with lid) to searing. Add pork and brown on one side.
- Flip over and pour remaining marinade over pork. Add lid and lower temp to medium. Cook covered till pork reaches internal temp of 160 degrees (as read on meat thermometer)
- Let rest 10 minutes so juices re-destribute into meat. Slice and serve.