How to Make Country Style Ribs w/Sauerkraut
- 1Open ribs and wash well. Place in large soup pot with water enough to cover the ribs.
- 2Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 min. Scoop off the brown foam that comes to top after it starts to boil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook for another 30 min.
- 3Now its time to add the kraut. Depending on your preference you can drain some of the pork broth from the pan or just dump in the sauerkraut. I usually pour some of the broth out.I leave enough to cover the ribs. Then just add the kraut
- 4Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Just serve up the ribs and kraut, leave the broth in the pot. Delicious!!
- 5I usually serve with a big pan of homemade Country Cornbread. This is a meal in its self but can also be the beginning of a full course meal.