★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 lb
- ham, cooked and chopped
- green apples, chopped
- onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable seasoning
- 1 c
- ham gravy or
- ham/chicken boullion cube disolved
- potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Country Style Ham Apple Pie
- 1In a deep baking dish, arrange alternate layers of ham and apples.
- 2Sprinkle each layer with onion and seasonings.
- 3Moisten each layer with gravy or bouillon and then cover this with a thick layer of mashed potatoes.
- 4Brush the potato peaks with melted butter.
- 5Bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the ham is thoroughly heated and the potato peaks are browned.