1/2 ccountry dijon mustard
1/2 capricot preserves
1/3 cgreen onions, chopped
1 lbkielbasa, 1-inch pieces
1 largeapple, cored and cut into wedges
1/2 cfrozen pearl onions, thawed
6 smallred potatoes, parboiled, halved
3 ccabbage, shredded and steamed
How to Make Country Kielbasa Kabobs
- Soak 6 10-inch wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, blend mustard, preserves and green onions; set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture.
- Alternately thread kielbasa, apple, pearl onions and potatoes on skewers.
- Grill or broil kabobs for 12-15 minutes or until done, turning and brushing with remaining mustard mixture.
- Heat reserved mustard mixture and toss with steamed cabbage.
- Serve hot with kabobs. Garnish as desired.