Connie's Perfect Pork Chops
3 ccold water
2 cice chops
1/8 ckosher salt
3/4 cmayo or honey mustard
4thick pork chops, bone in
1 cseasoned panko crumbs
2 Tbspolive oil
·black pepper to taste
How to Make Connie's Perfect Pork Chops
- Place pork chops in water mixture, cover with lid, and place in refrigerator for four hours.
- Pepper to taste.
- Heat oil and butter in iron skillet.
- Spray cookie sheet with a small amount of Crisco oil.
- Place browned pork chops onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.