Company Pork Roast
How to Make Company Pork Roast
- 1In a small dish, mix glaze ingredients together and set aside.
- 2In a hot Dutch Oven, sear the pork roast on all sides until nicely browned.
- 3Reduce heat to medium and add the 2 cups of juice or cider. Place lid on Dutch Oven and cook at medium heat for 45 minutes.
- 4Remove lid. Baste roast with glaze mixture and continue cooking for additional 45 minutes or until desired doneness is reached. (The 1 1/2 hour total is sufficient for 2-3lb roast to be done but not OVERdone
- 5Remove roast from Dutch Oven and tent with foil for 15 minutes. Raise heat to medium high and reduce liquid in dutch oven to a slightly thickened consistency.
- 6Carve roast into 3/4" slices. Place on platter and drizzle pan juices over slices. Serve immediately.