Claudine's Tomato Soup Pork Chops
How to Make Claudine's Tomato Soup Pork Chops
- Slice onion into rounds, then slice the rounds in half.
Remove the seeds and pith from the green bell pepper.
Cut and slice or chop the bell pepper.
Season both sides of the chops with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Pour the tomato soup in a bowl and stir in 1 1/2 cans of water (using the soup can).
Then stir in the pork gravy mix.
- In a skillet, put a little vegetable oil or spray with cooking spray.
When pan is hot, put the seasoned chops in and brown on both sides.
Remove the chops and drain off any excess fat and/or oil.
- Put the chops back into the pan, then put the onion and bell pepper over the chops.
Pour the tomato soup/pork gravy mixture over the top.
Cover and bring to a boil, turn the heat down, loosely cover and let cook until the chops are done.
About 20 to 25 minutes.
- We like this served over Goya® Yellow Spanish Style rice.